Friday, August 1, 2008

Information Overload

1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk beside me
2. Your significant other? at work
3. Your hair? Pulled back in a high ponytail
4. Your daughter? One is probably asleep at her home in Hawaii since it is 5 am there and the other one is probably still asleep at her home in CA since it is 8 am there.
5. Your son? He is in the other room watching tv
6. Your favorite thing? My computer
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember.
8. Your favorite drink? Unsweet iced tea with splenda
9. Your goal? For others to see the love of Christ in and through me
10. The room you’re in? my bedroom
11. Your church? Heritage Baptist
12. Your fear? Devastating illness to one of my children.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living in TN near the Smokey Mts.
14. Where were you last night? Home with Greg - we watched The Illusionist (a Netflick movie)
15. What you’re not? structured
16. Muffins? orange cranberry
17. One of your wish list items? kitchen table
18. Where you grew up? Pensacola, FL, Virginia Beach, VA
19. The last thing you did? took a shower
20. What are you wearing? large wrap-around towel from my shower
21. Your TV? not on
22. Your pets? Jet is laying outside my room whining every once in awhile - waiting for me to let him in so he can lay down at my feet
23. Your computer? Dell desktop I'm using right now; laptop is in the case beside my bed
24. Your life? I am full of joy, at peace with my life
25. Your mood? Happy
26. Missing someone? My girls and grandkids
27. Your car? 2007 Nissan Frontier
28. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
29. Favorite store? Cato
30. Your summer? HOT
31. Like(love) someone? Greg
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. Last time you laughed? Every day
34. Last time you cried? ummm, I don't remember - I cry a lot (emotional like that) so probably recently but it's not a big deal since I cry a lot.
35. Who will repost this? YOU!!!

No comments: