Sunday, August 17, 2008

CVS Deals 8/17-8/23

I know there is a change in CVS ad dates in some states. Since I didn't get a flyer in my local paper today AND there were none available in the CVS I stopped by on my way home from church this morning I am really not sure about the dates on this week's sales...anybody know?

I've heard these sales may end Thursday - but I will have to check with my local CVS to verify that.

Here's the sales/printable coupons to match for this week regardless if these sales end Thursday or Saturday...you still have a few days to take advantage of these sales. As usual, to see ALL the sales - you can pick up a flyer in your local CVS store.
**As soon as I get my own copy I will post some scenarios/deal ideas!

$1 ecb wyb Mens Speed Stick 24/7 ($3.99) Limit 5
- $1 Mens Speed Stick 24/7 printable

$3 ecb wyb Dove SkinVitalizer ( $9.99 ) Limit 5
Buy SkinVitalizer with 14 Count Refill of Dove Cleansing Pillows and save $3.50 printable

$4.00 ECB when you purchase 2 SlimFast Optima bars or shakes 6 ct @ $6.49 each
-$1.25 off any (1) 6pk of bars or drink printable

Buy One Get One Free
Maxwell House
-$1.00 off printable coupon

Wet Ones 40 ct $2.99
-.75 off printable coupon

FREE Mamma Mia Soundtrack by mail with the purchase of 2 ponds products and ECB card
*receive automatically in mail allow 8-12 weeks

1 comment:

Hunny Bee said...

I'm so disappointed I didn't get my Sunday paper. No coupons or sales flyers. We have a Walgreens one block away now and I like the ad because it's so easy for me to get there now.
I did however have to venture down there last night for eggs since my hubs forgot to mention we were all out. I was baking cookies. Of course.
It worked out though since Walgreens has their eggs 1/2 price right now. Just .99 cents. I got two dozen.
Now I don't feel quite so jipped. At least I found ONE good deal on Sunday.