Monday, August 25, 2008

Closing on our new house


  • We are supposed to have closing at 9:00 a.m. this Thursday.
  • We have the Uhaul truck rented for Friday.
  • Power and water are set to be turned on Thursday.
  • I have a friend who is preparing to move (who needs boxes) all ready to come pick up my boxes as I unpack this weekend.
Found out today from our mortgage loan processor that the underwriter and bond stuff is still "in process" and probably won't be back until Friday or maybe even beginning of next week and closing may have to be delayed.

Can you feel my frustration screaming through the computer monitor?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Closings are crazy things!! It always is an amazement to me that the "Paper people" seemed so relaxed about getting things here and there, while families have planned their whole households around this ONE DAY. Hang in there. God really is the one in charge:) I'm sure things will change about 5 more times before this is all over.