Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You know you're addicted when...

Remember how I told you Greg left town early this morning for a business trip and he'll be gone for a week? Well I had an early morning doctor's appointment and after that my mom had a hair appointment so we rode together. While she was getting her hair done I went shopping - at CVS of course! I made out like a BANDIT today!

After I was finished I still had some time left to wait on my mom so I called Greg to check on how far he had gotten (he was driving to South FL) and I was telling him about my CVS trip...he was ragging me about how addicted I was. I told him "You know you're addicted when you buy a Diabetes Testing Kit for $19.99 because you have 19.99 worth of ExtraBucks and you will get $19.99 ExtraBucks back so it's FREE!!"

He said "Honey, nobody in our family has Diabetes!! Why did you buy that?!"

I told him "With all the volunteer stuff we do in the community and with the church I figured I could donate it to SOMEBODY."

But yeah, it's true, my husband thinks I have lost my mind....anyway, here's my loot for today!

Rang up in 6 purchases
Total out of pocket - $20.11
Total Extra Bucks spent - $83.48

Yeah, I am starting to run out of room to store stuff!! Have to go clean out some cupboards now.

No comments: