Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CVS - end of March

I had a few CVS coupons that were going to be expiring yesterday, the last day of March, that I really wanted to use but I just couldn't find the time to put together a shopping list. Dakota and I ran out to Wal-Mart last night to pick up a few clothing items he needed (tshirts, socks, etc - the boy is growing like a weed!) and on the way home I told him I just wanted to run into CVS real quick and see what "damage" I could do. I really hated running in there unprepared without a list/coupons pre-sorted but I hate more than anything NOT using these valuable coupons (worth $11.00.) I had my coupon organizer with me and we were only in there for about 20 minutes - I was thrilled with my purchases!

Softsoap Spa Body Wash - $4.99 (earned $4.99 back in Extra Bucks)
Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing $5.49 (spent $15.00 in these products; earned $5.00 EB)
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer $6.99
Clean & Clear Steam Soft In-Shower Facial $6.99
Playskool Cottony Cloths Baby Wipes 240 ct $7.49 (earned $3.oo back in EB)

Used these coupons:
1.00 off Baby Wipes
3.00 off $15.00 CVS Beauty Products
3.00 off CVS Acne Product
5.00 off $15.00 purchase
6.00 Extra Bucks left over from previous week

Total before coupons $31.95
total after coupons $13.95
EB earned $12.99

This morning when I turned my computer on there was a nice email from CVS letting me know my 2% Winter Rebate Extra Bucks was ready to be printed and that was $9.00!!! Now I have $21.99 to spend in Extra Bucks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those CVS savings are amazing! I hear about this all the time, but have never been able to consistently get it to work for me!

Unknown said...

Sounds good - glad CVS is working out for you!

S.B.

Catherine said...

Isn't CVS awesome?!

Thanks for your comment on my blog today, and thank you for reading it!

Have a wonderful day,
Catherine