Monday, April 14, 2008

Stampin Up

I like to make scrapbook and make cards. I recently joined a Stampin Up Hostess Club. We had our first meeting Friday night. This is what we made this week. We also learned how to make adorable little gift boxes with lids out of scrapbook paper.
We made the neat little calendar hangie-thing so we can circle the 3rd Friday of every month to remind us of our meeting dates. The great thing about Hostess Clubs is there are 10 of us meeting for 10 months and we have a monthly requirement of $15.00 minimum we have to purchase. We drew names to see who was going to be the hostess for which month (my name was drawn for April - YAY!!) so whichever month we are the hostess for we will receive the credit towards free product based on the sales from our meeting/workshop that month. Not all the sales are in yet from Friday's meeting so I'm not sure yet how much I'll be able to get for free.

No comments: