Then I came across this blog this morning and just reading her post for the day helped me to remember that I am blessed in so many ways and if nothing else I can just share my praises and a few prayers here.
I thank God for:
- CJ was able to come to church Sunday - her first time since starting chemo and she looked beautiful! Please keep in her your prayers as she continues to go through more chemo - it makes her so sick she just doesn't feel like she is going to make it sometimes.
- my daughter Felicia is about to graduate from massage therapy school next month! She's also pregnant with her 3rd child and after graduation she is taking a much-needed break so I'll continue praying for her and her growing baby.
- my other daughter Tina & her family is moving much, much closer to me in August!! Praise God! I'm praying for traveling mercies for them as they go back and forth over the next 2 months looking for a home to buy and getting their stuff moved.
- the Brazil mission team leaves this Friday headed back to Brazil. I am so excited for this group to go back and continue the work we started over there last year. I am excited my mom gets to go on her first ever mission trip. Praying that the hearts of the people are made ready to hear what our team is coming to tell them and that all the details for the trip just fall into place according to God's plan.
- my husband. He works so hard and is under so much pressure at work these days. I thank God for my wonderful, adoring, doting husband and I pray for strength and endurance to help get him through this phase at work.