Monday, June 30, 2008

Good Mail Day!

I had a GREAT mail day today! I received a $10.00 gift card to CVS as a reward I chose from having enough points in my Mypoints account. If you aren't signed up with this site I encourage you to check it out. There are many ways to earn points. I earn points by printing off my coupons from Mypoints and by doing things as a BzzAgent...which is another cool website and a great way to try out products/samples.

I got a sampling of teas from Yogi Tea and a .50 coupon. Mexican Sweet Chili tea anyone?!? Hmmm, that ought to be interesting.

Lastly I received a rebate check for $4.69 from a Tums Quickpak I picked up back in May from CVS. The great thing about this is the Tums was one of the May monthly ECB deals where I received $4.69 back in extracare bucks so these were FREE to begin with...then I mailed in my receipt along with the UPC code to this address (shown below) and I got my check in the mail today!

If you purchased a Tums Quickpak between 5/18/08 - 6/30/08 then you can receive a rebate also... but submission must be received before 7/15/08.

You can submit a 3x5 card with your full name and mailing address along with the upc off the package and your cash register receipt to the following address;

Tums Cash Refund Offer

P.O Box 1356

Grand Rapids MN

55745-1356

No comments: