Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Last night was the first night of VBS at our church. We always begin on Sunday nights so we can get all 5 days in and have the Commencement on Friday night. This was my first year in over 20 years that I didn't have a child in VBS anymore. My last "child" is now in youth and he chose to be a helper this year instead of participate in the youth VBS activities. He worked in the Crafts area last night. **sniffle sniffle...excuse me while I have myself a little cry here**

We had a great turnout for the first night. The theme is Group's Amazing Power Lab - they always have such awesome VBS. I am taking pictures this year so I was able to walk around the whole evening and watch all the action. I like that!

My mom is one of the Bible story teachers...her and her goofy glasses!


The kids enjoyed this activity in Games....trying to put one another inside a bubble!

No comments: