Friday, June 27, 2008

Dakota's text messages

Dakota learned how to use his text messaging on his phone while he was at youth camp last week. He sees me use mine all the time but he's never really had a use for his too much. The whole week he and I sent each other text messages all throughout the day.

I even learned something new - my techno-savvy child taught me how to send a picture/voice message! He sent me this picture along with a voice message that said "I love you mommy." Awwww, isn't that sweet!?!









I had told him to text me Saturday morning to let me know when they were leaving camp so I would know what time to pick him up at the church...this is the text I received from him.
Lovely, ain't he?

2 comments:

Toni said...

LOL! I absolutely love it. These are the unique moments that make life so very special.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Rebekah said...

I was going to comment "Awwww" on him blowing you a kiss. Then I saw his painted face. LOLOL