Friday, May 2, 2008

Update on my dear friend

Found out yesterday it looks like another surgery and 3 rounds of chemo is in the very near future. She is taking off work next week to spend time with her family before all the craziness of chemo begins again. She truly amazes me. She found out about this right before going to church Wednesday night for choir practice and after all she has been through she still sits there and worships God and sings praises to Him during choir practice...it was only after an hour and a half of practice that she finally bothered to mention her "little problem" during prayer requests.

"Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deut 31:6

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers" Philemon 1:4


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

My friends mother is battling cancer- it is such a tough thing. My prayers are with her