Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two great shopping trips this week

Went with my mom to a doctor's appt yesterday and on the way home we stopped by CVS and Walgreen's. At CVS I spent $12.00 cash and this is what I got:
2 boxes cereal
2 Adidas deodorant
4 Glide floss
3 Allergy relief
1 Tums Quik Pak
1 Oral B toothbrush
1 Crest toothpaste
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 viactiv calcium pills
2 - 12pk AA batteries

Had $10 ECB left over after all of this - last night Greg and I went up to the hospital to visit my friend and on the way home we stopped by a 24-hr CVS that is near the hospital because Greg has been looking for this particular cologne he wants (which is much cheaper at CVS!) While there I spent another $6.53 out of pocket for this:
3 Orapiks
2 packs of Eclipse gum
(1) 4-pk ravioli
(1) large Listerine mouthwash
and then we purchased
Greg's Dolce & Gabbana cologne - priced at $55.00 - but we paid $42.00 for it after ECB's!

At Walgreen's I picked up all of this for $20.00 -
4 boxes of cereal
4 Ben & Jerry's ice cream
3 Betty Crocker's Warm Delights desserts
2 All laundry detergents
1 Mountain Dew
2 Cottonelle Freshmates

No comments: