Friday, May 9, 2008

Freebies I've actually received

I've been posting FREEBIE FRIDAYS for the past month or longer, so I wanted to show you some of the things I've received in the last couple of weeks. This is just a sampling! Other items I've already used (or eaten! LOL)

These small freebies help with the budget!!
Unisom Sleep pills - pack of 8
DentaBurst Teeth Cleanser
Lubriderm Lotion
Aveeno Rejuvenating Serum
Always Clean pad
Always Thin pad
Curel Lotion
"Captured By Grace" book by David Jeremiah
bioSpot - 3 month supply flea & tick control for dogs
Neutrogena Eyeshadow
Perfume samples from Tommy Bahama, Shania "Starlight", JLo "Glow"
Stevita samples (not shown - used them)
Tide (not shown - used them)
Hamburger Helper Singles (not shown - ate them)
Walgreen's 8x10 photo of my sweet hubby -
(I got this picture enlarged for him to give his mom for Mother's Day)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

You amaze me with you coupon/freebies. I dont know how you do it

Unknown said...

LOL, anybody can do it with a little bit of time. I have started teaching my mom and daughter and a couple of friends how to do it now! Love seeing them saving money too!!