Monday, May 12, 2008

Praise God for another Miracle!!

Praise God! Hallelujah! My friend had her surgery today to remove the cancerous lymph node...it only lasted 2 1/2 hours and the cancer had not spread!! The doctor removed several other lymph nodes just to be safe but he said they caught it in time and her prognosis is excellent! Thank you Jesus!!


There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring
And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives
And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And I fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne