Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holy Moly -- WHAT A MAIL DAY!!!!

I read about this offer from Allure Magazine on Money Saving Mom's blog. This offer was from back in May and if you purchased 2 products from a specific list of products and mailed in the receipt then you would receive a cosmetic case filled with samples. I didn't post about it then because it was only open to the first 1000 people who responded and I read about it late so I figured it would probably already be filled by the time I posted about it.

However, I had already purchased a few of the items that were on the list so I figured "what the heck, I would mail in my receipt and get the little cosmetic bag filled with samples."
I got a box in the mail today and after opening it up and finding no notes or anything inside, I had no idea where it came from until I saw the cosmetic bag...then I vaguely remembered mailing in some receipt for something. I had to go back and find the blog post to remember what I had sent away for.
Here's the bag...
and here's the "samples":
Can you believe that?? The weight on the box was 13 lbs!! I was expecting small samples that fit INSIDE the bag. This was an extremely generous giveaway - I feel very blessed to have received this today!

Here's a few other "freebies" came in my box today...love those freebies!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Impressive samples! I hope I signed up for that one.