1. Come up with your best scenario/scenarios for the upcoming week at CVS using the current weekly ad, monthly deals, and coupons available. Your budget for Out of Pocket (OOP) expenses on the first transaction is only $5.00 (either cash OOP or ECBs on hand).
2. Using up to (3) scenarios (we don't want to overwhelm the newbies with too many transactions), offer up your best scenarios to "grow" that $5.00 into more ECBs to use in following weeks.
3. If you want to divide your $5.00 allowance over the three scenarios to make them work, that's fine!4. Be sure to list coupons by inserts and/or with links to printables to make it easier for everyone to follow along.
2 Sure Deodorants ($2.89 each) = $5.78
2 Trident Xtra Care Gum ($1.49 each) = $2.98
3 Mentos candy (2/$1.00) = $1.50
- 1.00 off Sure Deodorant from SmartSource insert 6/29
- 2.89 Sure (BOGOF) from SmartSource insert 6/29
- 1.49 Trident Gum (BOGOF) from SmartSource insert 7/20
-.55 Mentos (have 2 of these) from SmartSource insert 5/18
Paid $2.98 with Extracare bucks from last week
Paid .80 cash
Earned $4.00 ECB ($3.00 from Sure deodorant; $1.00 from Trident)
Band-Aid Ultra Strips $2.99
CVS Cleansing Towelette $3.49
-$1.00 on Band-Aid Ultra Strips from Valassis insert 6/22/08
-$2.00/1 on CVS Skincare from CVS Beauty handbook
Paid with $3.00 ECB from last week
Paid $.48 cash
Earned $3.00 more ECB to bring my total for today to $7.00 to spend next week