Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sixth Photo Tag

Rebekah at Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe got tagged for this game and instead of tagging anybody she opened it up to anyone who wanted to participate. It's called Sixth Photo Tag and the idea is for you to go into where your photos are and open your 6th photo folder and grab your 6th photo and post it on your blog.

As you can tell, mine is not really a "pretty" picture but it means a lot to me. This was from mid-November when my best friend had her 2-yr-old son, Caleb's birthday party. The week before she had just had her last chemo treatment and we are praying her cancer is gone. She just turned 43 in September and adopted her baby 2 years ago....the pretty baby girl in striped shirt is my 2-yr old granddaughter (and I am 2 years younger than CJ!)

We already have Caleb and Bailee married when they are old enough! LOL

If you want to participate just go into your 6th photo folder, choose your 6th picture and blog about it. Come back and let me know you did it so I can see your picture!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for playing- nice to reminince on old photos isnt it