Monday, March 9, 2009

Pink Bunny Girlie-Girl

Tina, Bryant and my grand-daughter Bailee came into town for the weekend. Bryant's sister and brother-in-law (and their 3 little girls) are moving this week and they came into town to celebrate Easter together with his mom one last time before all her grandkids officially move away. Bailee and her two older cousins had a blast hunting eggs and playing together. The youngest one is still an infant.

Tina and Bailee got away for a little while Sunday morning to come to church and see us. When Tina called me between Sunday School and church to let me know she was on her way she got my sleepy voice on the other end of the phone...she had just woke me up. With the change of daylight savings time, Greg having to work until 11:00 a.m., and my late night Saturday night I had overslept and didn't make it to church. They detoured to our house instead.

Bailee is all dressed up for church....she is such a prissy girl (her mommy is MAKING her a girlie-girl!!) LOL She carried her little purse around the whole time she was at our house!



Momma and her prissy girl - they are both adorable!

No comments: