Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Perfect match

This is our shower curtain in my bathroom. We spent a little more for this a few months ago because it is a fabric curtain as opposed to a plastic curtain. I can just throw it in the washer though to clean it and it will last awhile so the extra cost was worth it to me. I love the colors - teal, orange, tan, mocha, chocolate and a cream color. Lots to choose from!
Look what I found at The Dollar Tree the other night - these adorable little baskets! The small ones were 2/$1.00 and there were larger ones that were $1.00/each.
I bought 2 small and 2 large....they match perfectly!!
Oh yeah (Ashleigh - this is for you) on my last post about remodeling - my friend that went with me shopping that day helped me considerably! I was amazed at the ideas she has for decorating. I would never have thought about putting the CD's/DVD's in boxes like that or some of the other ideas she has given me that I will implement with more time (and money...LOL.)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shower curtain. And how awesome that you found those neat little baskets at the Dollar Tree-they are a great match.

Rebekah said...

very cute baskets. love the shower curtain