Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Excuse me Baldie

* en: Head of a Bald Man in Profile Facing to ...Image via Wikipedia

I was talking to my daughter, Felicia, on the phone a couple days ago. She lives in Hawaii and we were discussing my upcoming trip to visit her. While we were talking she was shopping in Walmart. She began to tell me this funny story about a conversation she and her husband had. Her husband is 23 (or 24?) yrs old and has very thinning hair so he just shaves his head and keeps himself bald most of the time. He's in the Navy and that hairstyle, or lack thereof, works out for him anyway.

Felicia was telling me how she and Will were joking around with each other and saying things like...(this was all in fun)

Will "well, if you left me who would want you with your three kids and, and...."

Felicia "You're one to be talking baldie!"

Now remember Felicia is on the phone in Walmart and relaying this conversation to me....right when Felicia said that to me "You're one to be talking baldie!" a bald-headed man walked by her and said "HEY!" and put his hand on his head.

Felicia just about died! She said "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry...I was talking on the phone! I wasn't talking to you!" I heard the whole thing from my end and as she is profusely apologizing I am busting a gut laughing.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: