Saturday, March 7, 2009

Countdown

Countdown (game show)Image via Wikipedia

I have another week and a half before I get on a plane for Hawaii. Have I expressed how excited I am?? Much like my 10-day trip to Brazil 2 summers ago though...I am trying to get everything in order here at the house...ya know, just in case...
  • something happens to my flight
  • we have a car accident while over there
  • I have a heart attack or something and breathe my last breath in HI
  • I just love it over there and decide to stay and never come back - LOL
Okay, these are morbid thoughts I know but they are my thoughts that cross my mind anytime I get ready to go on an extended trip away from my guys. Yes, I am thrilled to go see my daughter I haven't seen in two years and I know the 2 1/2 weeks I am there are going to fly by wayyyyyyyyyy too fast...but it's the moments leading up to boarding the plane that are the hardest for me.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I was nervous about flying 2 hours. I cant imagine being in a plane going to HI. How long will your flight be?

And just remember- more people die in car accidents within 25 miles of their home than they do in plane crashes