Friday, October 31, 2008

Twitter anyone?

Okay, so I have been signed up with Twitter for almost a year now but didn't keep up with it until recently. I have been hearing more and more about it so I thought I would give it another try. It's actually pretty easy to get/receive updates so I really have no excuse to NOT do it. I can update via my cell phone or right from my address bar in Firefox (it's an add-on for you Firefox users.)

I must admit that in this last week that I have been following people via twitter, I have enjoyed it! I have chosen to get a few close friends'/family members updates sent to my phone and it is really interesting to see what they are doing throughout the day. Kind of like being a "fly on their wall" so to speak.

Anyway, if you are on twitter and want to stay connected, you can find me here: eally67

No comments: