Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tattoos

I can remember growing up as a child and thinking that tattoos were only for men who were in the military. Those were the only people I knew that had them. When I was in my 20's (and going to nightclubs) some of my women friends I hung around with started getting them. I was always shocked and couldn't believe they were doing that to their bodies! In my 30's (I was now in church full-time) - a few of the women I knew at church went out and got tattoos. WHAT!? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Women just don't do that...especially NOT church women!

Two years ago, my twin daughters upon turning 18 yrs old, went and got identical tattoos on their hips. The meaning behind their tattoos was really sweet. Hmmm, that's kind of neat. I like that. Could I be changing my mind about these artistic works of art? Nah, I wouldn't go that far!!

(I did tell Greg next time I go see both my daughters together I want to get a henna tattoo painted across my lower back and not tell the girls and see how long it takes them to recognize it! Now THEY would just die if I showed up with a tattoo!! LOL)

For all you tattoo lovers out there, here is a Tattoo Design place where you have access to unlimited designs and can print out what you like to take it to the tattoo parlor.

No comments: