Wednesday, January 9, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me

My blog friend, Miss Sniz, tagged me for this WEIRD meme.

The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
  1. I love it when Dakota brushes my hair and pulls my (few) gray hairs out for me. It's so relaxing to me and I'm sure he gets a thrill at yanking, umm, I mean gently pulling my hair out.
  2. My favorite "sinful" sandwich is white chocolate peanut butter and marshmallow creme on wheat. Add a banana to the mix and I'm in Heaven!!
  3. I detest the smell of raw meat and I don't want to look at it in the grocery store. If the family wants it for dinner they have to buy it. I'll cook it IF they buy it.
  4. I have no problem standing on a stage and speaking in front of large groups of people and being the center of attention IF I'm in charge of an event or organizing something...but if I am just supposed to show up and make idle small talk with a large crowd of people it is extremely hard to do and 9 times out of 10 I'll talk myself out of going (or I'll make myself physically ill! LOL)
  5. I have slept with a "little pillow" since I was a little girl...when my little pillow starts looking too bad I replace it with a new one because I HAVE to hug a little pillow to my chest while I sleep. I carried 2 of them with me to Brazil this last year! :-)
  6. For some people this may seem weird - and I am having a problem thinking of 2 more "weird" items so here's #6 - I LOVE being at church anytime the doors are open - no matter what's going on. Dakota and I are always there!
  7. I rarely drink anything but water, occasionally a glass of unsweet tea or orange juice, but mostly just water all day.
Okay, guess that's it! Now, let's hear from some other people out there. I'm only tagging 6 instead of 7 though....Binx, Monica, Erin, Sandy, Becky, and last but certainly not least (and because I can't wait to see what INTERESTINGLY WEIRD things HE'LL come up with!) I am tagging Miss Sniz's hubby Big Doofus.

No comments: