Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I MISSED IT!!

Aw man! I totally missed it! This is my #509 post (I post out of order sometimes....LOL) and I was going to make a big deal out of my 500th post! Things have been a little crazy in my life this week though and I completely forgot about it.

Oh well....I've been blogging for a little over a year and 509 posts later I've made some neat Blog friends who enrich my life with their stories and I've made some money along the way and I've realized how much I truly enjoy blogging!

Here's just a few (of many) of my favorite blogs I read weekly...ya'll should really check them out!
Big Doofus Blog his wit cracks me up!
Miss Sniz - Big Doofus' wife
It's A Honey of A Life - this Honey Bee is about to pop with baby #2 and I just roll with laughter at some of her posts!
Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe - I love reading her hilarious anecdotes about her children! Reminds me so much of when mine were little.
Shine Again - this homeschooling, Christian mom of 7 little ones is amazing!
Two Kids, A Gear-Head and Me - she and I have become great email friends (even though she doesn't blog near enough!!)

No comments: