Friday, October 5, 2007

Get Paid to Blog!

For those of you who have been following along with my blog you know that I started this as a way to discuss my journey getting out of debt. I follow the blogs of a few other people who are also doing the same thing and one of those people, Amy Bass, led me to PayPerPost- where you can earn money to blog! I just joined PayPerPost last week and I've already started earning money! This is a great opportunity to earn cash for doing something I like to do anyway!

If you love to blog I encourage you to check out Blog Ethics and start earning money for what you write in your blogs! The site is very user friendly and there is even a "myspace-type" set up within the site where you can connect with other posties - which makes for great social networking! What are you waiting for?

The money I earn from PayPerPost will be used to start knocking out that debt of ours so we can purchase our first home together! Keep checking back - I plan on adding in tne very near future a debt reduction countdown and a goals and earnings diary so you can track my progress. Getting paid to blog from PayPerPost will help me reach my goals that much quicker!

No comments: