Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fibromyalgia

I have fibromyalgia. I'm learning to deal with it and know my limitations. In addition to my fibromyalgia I have osteoarthritis throughout my body...it's becoming obvious in more and more locations. :-)

I go see my rheumatologist regularly for bloodwork and xrays to keep a check on things. I've also signed up with Quality Health...
There is a ton of useful information on this website. They email me articles all about diet help, exercise tips, emotional needs etc pertaining to my fibromyalgia and arthritis. I also regularly receive samples from Quality Health - an extra bonus!

FYI for those with Diabetes
Even though I don't suffer from Diabetic Nerve Pain there is a special offer available for those of you who do if you sign up to receive emails from Quality Health right now.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

I have a good friend/nurse with Fibromyalgia. Her story is amazing and it sounds like you'll have one also.