Saturday, June 27, 2009

Expensive is not always better

My sweet husband has taken to bringing me flowers a lot lately. I LOVE THIS! I absolutely love flowers...really colorful varities...not just roses. He knows that and he purchases different kinds to surprise me. Here's a few of the bouquets he has given me over the last few weeks...
This is a bouquet when I first got it (the flowers aren't opened up yet)


The flowers are starting to open up..






The roses opening up...

He gets all these flowers from Publix. They really have great prices on their flowers. I shop in Publix and do some merchandising work in Publix every week so I know how much he pays for my flowers and I'm really pleased with how long my flowers last and how beautiful they are...and he's not paying a fortune for them. (I've grown particularly fond of their Lilies!)

Last Saturday he decided to surprise me and have 2 bouquets of flowers delivered to me from Flowerama. That was expensive! I've been very disappointed with how quickly these flowers have wilted too. They didn't even last 4 days before they started wilting!

He gave me this bouquet from Publix a few days before the flowers from Flowerama. I just took these pictures this morning. Look at how beautiful the Publix flowers still are!! They are over a week old......

These are my Flowerama roses/lilies I received last Saturday afternoon....

Another bouquet from Flowerama received last Saturday afternoon....


Isn't that pitiful?!? I'll take "inexpensive" Publix flowers over those outrageous Flowerama flowers anyday! Thanks honey bunny!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

Girrrrl, this is wooonderful and they are sooo beautiful! I hope you're thanking him. No....REALLY thanking him (lol).