Friday, January 9, 2009

Comments, Emails, Posts Oh My!

Since about mid-December (and the relaxed days of our holidays) I have gotten behind on my emails, comments, posting on the forum I get paid to moderate....pretty much all things internet. I have gotten hired by a couple of merchandising companies and I'm being trained (online) for those jobs. After reading, reading, reading and then taking quizzes on what I read - the last thing I want to do is sit and read through my emails, blogs and forums.

I LOVE your comments and although I have tried to respond to each one individually in the past - I am taking a short break on that part. Please don't stop commenting though - it's what keeps me going! Just know that I am reading what you say and as my email inbox continues to pile up each day I will eventually get things back under control...I hope! :-)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you! I'm over the guilt and just visit blogs when I want to instead of when I feel I HAVE to!