Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Shout-Outs!

I was out of town last week and even though I didn't forget to personally tell THESE lovely ladies Happy Birthday I forgot to give them a shout-out on here!!

So first and foremost to my mother - Happy 61st Birthday!! She celebrated her special day on Saturday the 27th of Sept. (My mom is the one on the right)
Secondly - Happy Birthday to my very best, most special friend in the whole world - CJ! God has blessed me with your friendship for the last 7-8 years and I am so thankful for every day longer I have to spend with you. Every day is a gift from God my sweet friend...you are a constant reminder of that and I thank you for that. I love you dearly. (Her birthday was on Sunday, the 28th.)

Unfortunately this birthday wasn't a very "good" one for CJ...other than the fact that she IS still here with us and for that we are extremely blessed. She had her 6th round of chemo on Thursday and was sick as a dog all weekend. Our whole church went to the movies together Sunday evening. She stayed in the car until right before the movie started hoping she could make it through the movie and for the most part she did. If you have been following along with my posts about CJ and her cancer...please continue to pray for her - I would appreciate it!
Lastly, our pastor's wife - Sherry! She and CJ share a birthday - Sept 28th. Sherry is an awesome woman. She HAS to be to share her husband with a whole congregation of people the way she does with her husband...and she does it with a smile on her face and a song in her heart. Happy Birthday Sherry!!

No comments: