Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Get a Sexy, Colorful and Cute Comment from Commentsheaven.com TODAY!

I thank God for:

  • my family's health
  • my daughters husbands who take good care of them
  • my grandchildren
  • the fact that my 11-yr-old wants to go on the youth ski trip WITHOUT me in January - even though this REALLY hurts my feelings it is a sign of his growing independence which is healthy and I praise God for this (although I will probably still try to go - gotta get pictures of his first ski trip!!)
  • 12 years together with my husband - some of which has been very rocky - but that has just made our relationship stronger
  • renewed friendships from the past in which I hope God will use me to make a difference in their lives
  • my awesome church family -a wonderful example of a church on mission like Paul talks about! I can't wait to see what God is going to allow us to accomplish in 2008!!
  • my terrific Pastor and staff at church whose leadership is second to none
  • always supplying my needs, emotionally and physically..

God Bless you and yours this Thanksgiving! Count your many blessings!!



No comments: