I thank God for:
- my family's health
- my daughters husbands who take good care of them
- my grandchildren
- the fact that my 11-yr-old wants to go on the youth ski trip WITHOUT me in January - even though this REALLY hurts my feelings it is a sign of his growing independence which is healthy and I praise God for this (although I will probably still try to go - gotta get pictures of his first ski trip!!)
- 12 years together with my husband - some of which has been very rocky - but that has just made our relationship stronger
- renewed friendships from the past in which I hope God will use me to make a difference in their lives
- my awesome church family -a wonderful example of a church on mission like Paul talks about! I can't wait to see what God is going to allow us to accomplish in 2008!!
- my terrific Pastor and staff at church whose leadership is second to none
- always supplying my needs, emotionally and physically..
God Bless you and yours this Thanksgiving! Count your many blessings!!