Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Internet Marketing

Just signed up for Wealthy Affiliate and I am so excited! I haven't really addressed my finances too much in the last few months in my blog due to all the other things going on in my life but I have been diligently studying and learning as much as I can about this world of Internet Marketing and I find it fascinating!!

On a sidenote here, did you hear the story about the Ashley Qualls who is earning millions of dollars from the website she created on myspace layouts?! THAT is what I am working on doing!

Okay, back to the original purpose of this blogpost - Wealthy Affiliate! I've been researching this site for about 4 months and watching a couple of people who are members of this site (and reading their blogs) and I'm impressed with the results I've seen. It's not easy work...or an overnight money-maker! But what the guys who run Wealthy Affiliate help you do is show you step-by-step how to set up your own internet marketing business so you can draw in a residual "passive" income - and they guide you EVERY STEP of the way - which is something I desperately need help with...I have found that out quickly! LOL

Anyway, if you are interested in earning money online, check it out or just follow along with me and I'll keep you updated over the next 8 weeks as I begin my 8-Week Action Plan with Wealthy Affiliate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to following along with you. I sure hope this works so you can concentrate on writing full time. BTW, you still taking a break or are you working on something else?

Unknown said...

I have too many "irons in the fire" right now...LOL...between learning this Internet Marketing stuff, homeschooling and my church responsiblities I barely have time these days for housework! Every day I think "oh, this would make an interesting thing to blog about if I had the time..."