Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Struggling...

Psalm 38: 21 "O Lord, do not forsake me; be not far from me, O my God.
Come quickly to help me, O Lord my Savior."
Friends I am struggling...I've been struggling the last four days; ever since I found out some news that is just too personal I can't go into right now. I spent the weekend pretty much in a state of numbness - shock - despair which turned into sorrow yesterday where I couldn't stop crying all day. After crying all the tears I think my body will produce AND talking to my dear husband last night I am finally starting to feel better today. I just ask that if you read this say a prayer for me will ya? I know that with my upcoming mission trip I am being tested...I guess I just didn't realize the level at which my faith would be put to the test.
Praying for sunny days!

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Elisa,
Just did my first mission trip in June & likewise before departure encountered major life upsets. Pray, fast & trust that God is planning on acomplishing major things in Brazil - otherwise you would not be drawing such resistence.
Will be praying for you!
Fawn