Monday, July 9, 2007

Work-From-Home Search Begins


Vacation was WONDERFUL!! Oh the beautiful sunsets and the calming sounds of the Gulf - I wish we could have stayed longer....I absolutely love our beach vacations!


Greg has been working so hard since we got back from the beach. He was on call all weekend the week we got back so I didn't get to see him too much. I had a yard sale this past Saturday to help me raise money for my upcoming Mission trip to Brazil next month. I'll write more about that in another blog.

In this post I wanted to concentrate on what I have been working on the last 2 weeks. I have really been looking for "legitimate" work-from-home opportunities. I have researched and researched so many!! I did sign up for a few survey ones and I have actually earned money from them!! My checks are in the mail as we speak - when I get them I will scan them in and post it to prove it. These two have been my favorite so far:



I've discovered a couple of things in doing these surveys...
  • sign up for a free telephone number from AIM so you never have to give your own number
  • use a gmail or alternate "free" email address that filters out spam mail
  • sign up for "RoboForm" at their website (look on google) - awesome program!! Quickly fill out forms for surveys - saves time!
  • with Cash Crate - they tell you exactly what you have to do in order to complete the submission - once you do it, you're done! Close out the page and submit it; don't get caught up in clicking through all the erroneous survey junk.

There are a couple other things I have found that I am currently working on and if they prove to be "profitable" I will share them on here. If not, I won't waste my time writing about them!Have a blessed day!

No comments: