Monday, November 16, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

It's been a long three years of ups and downs as far as my marriage goes. Without going into details there have been many more downs than ups. I've been ready to throw in the towel several times.

Praise God we both have continued to work through issues and problems and for the first time in a very, very long time I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...complete happiness with my sweet husband. We are continuing to work together and communication is improving and we are both laughing with each other a lot more these days. Thank you Jesus!

I've worked some long days and out of town several times lately. Last week I worked an overnight job in Tallahassee, which is 3 hours away. When I arrived home the next day, Greg was at work and this message was left for me on our bathroom mirror...made my day!

1 comment:

Monica said...

This makes my day:) May God continue to bless you both as you keep your covenant to one another and love eachother through the hard times.