Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weather Blues

Okay so I looked back over my blog because I thought I had posted about the "cold" weather setting in once already - well I was wrong! After that initial 1-3 day cold snap it warmed back up quite nicely and it has been in the 70's here.....BEE-U-TIFUL!
MY kind of weatherPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So yesterday I wake up with the AC on, wearing shorts and it's a gorgeous day until about 3:00 in the afternoon and the temperature starts to plummet!!
This morning I get up and Greg is turning off our fan (we keep on our dresser - mainly for "white noise")and cranking up the heater and I flip on the TV and it's like 22 degrees outside!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I never understand how the temperature can drop so much in one 24 hour time span...it's no wonder our allergies go crazy here in FL!

No comments: